In 1987, the Denver Public Library teamed with the Colorado Historical Society Museum (now History Colorado) and the National Association of the 10th Mountain Division to create the 10th Mountain Division Resource Center. The Resource Center is the official repository for all records and artifacts related to the World War II 10th Mountain Division.
- The Library maintains photos and documents
- History Colorado maintains artifacts
- This is the largest collection of its kind in the United States
- More than 1000 donors have contributed materials
- The 10th Mountain Division is the only Mountain Division in American history
- 10th Mountain veterans were instrumental in creating America's ski industry
Use the Name Lookup Index to determine if a person was a member of the 10th Mountain Division, and the company or Regiment with which he served.
Images of the U.S. Federal Census from 1790 forward, the American Genealogical Biographical Index, immigration lists and over 4,000 more databases. This database is not available for remote users.