Naturalizations created in the Denver and Pueblo, Colorado, including:
- Federal District Courts. Declaration of Intentions, 1877 - 1952
- Denver, Colorado. Naturalizations, 1906 - 1950
- Pueblo, Colorado. Declarations of Intentions, 1906 - 1949
- Pueblo, Colorado. Naturalizations, 1912 - 1949
- Pueblo, Colorado Soldier's Petition for Naturalization, 1918 - 1928
This index references microfilm reels available in the Western History and Genealogy Department: Naturalization records created by the United States District courts in Colorado, 1877-1952 [microform].