Skip to main content
Copies and Reproductions
- Materials in the Western History/Genealogy Department of the Denver Public Library may be reproduced if the condition of the item allows and there are no restrictions
- The Library permits researchers to use their own cameras to photograph documents; however, there may be some restrictions. We do not permit the use of scanners.
- Manuscripts and fragile materials will be copied by the library staff at $1.00 per page
- Oversize copies up to 36" wide and 72” in length may be made for $30.00 per page
- Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library Photocopy Request
Film Footage, Videotapes, Audiotapes and Microfilm
- In addition to a reproduction fee, use fees may apply. Vendor transfer fees for undigitized materials will apply separately and will be payable directly to the vendor. Please contact Western History and Genealogy for a quote.