- Materials in the Western History/Genealogy Department of the Denver Public Library may be reproduced if the condition of the item allows and there are no restrictions
- The Library permits researchers to use their own cameras to photograph documents; however, there may be some restrictions. We do not permit the use of scanners.
- Photocopies up to 11" x 17" may be made by the public at $.10 per page
- Computer printouts may be made for $.10 per page
- Manuscripts and fragile materials will be copied by the library staff at $1.00 per page
- Color copies up to 11" x 17" may be made for $1.50 per page
- Black and white copies up to 36" wide and 72” in length may be made for $15.00 per page
- Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library Photocopy Request
Film Footage, Videotapes, Audiotapes and Microfilm
- Reproduction of material in these formats is done by an outside lab; fees vary. Please contact our photo sales staff for a quote.